Christmas & New year is around the corner, so its time to gear up and prepare some amazing festive dishes at home. Netsle in association Eazydiner organized and event at Indigo deli Cyber Hub “Delicious deserts with chef Rahul”.
During this Indigo Deli chef Rahul with his mates created 3 dishes using Netsle Milk maid and Grekyo Greek yogurt.
#############Condensed Milk Cup Cake
- Butter 85gm (room temperature & softened)
- 250gm Nestle condensed milk
- 1tpsn or 5gm baking powder
- 125gm of Refined flour
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Cream butter till light and fluffy and add Nestle condensed milk slowly and beat both now.
- Add 1egg, if u want to avoid egg, you can add more condensed milk.
- Now add Refined flour (mixed with baking powder). Easily mix & churn so there are no lumps.
- Now add Vanilla extract & Keep it aside for 5mins to set.
- Now fill it up in prepared cups. Don’t overflow, so just fill it up till 2/3 of cup.
- Put it in a pre heated Oven at 175 degree for 20mins.
- For icing your cupcakes, you can use chocolate ganache, as it gives both flavors of a chocolate and full of cream. Its 1/2 choc 1/2 cream. Sometimes prepared in Rum too, to give alcoholic flavor. Else decorate with a swirl of delicious buttercream frosting.
- 200gm Caramelized Condensed milk
- 1/2 cup or 200gm Fresh cream
- 1/2 cup or 200 gm flavored grekyo yogurt
- 1/2 a teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take a bowl and add in half a cup each of Flavored Grekyo yogurt, heavy cream and condensed milk.
- Now we add 1/2 a teaspoon vanilla. Mix everything well until smooth.
- Pour it in shot glasses and bake in a 160° Celsius oven for 13-14 minutes. No need to preheat the oven for this recipe.
- After 15 minutes, the middle of the cup should be jiggly. If its still liquid, bake for a couple of minutes more. Do not let it cook for long else it will become hard. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
#############Yogurt Fruit Salad: Its a simple dish prepared with tossing fresh fruits, Jaggery, lemon, cinnamon, honey and the Netlse Grekyo Yogurt.
All in All it was very good and informative event that was well organized as well.
Follow us for more such amazing things 🙂