This is the first recipe I am sharing. Hope you guys will like it !!
Nachos originated in Mexico in 1943. The original nachos consisted of just the fried tortillas covered with cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeno peppers. However my version has some veggies and some desi twist.
- Nacho Chips (1 Pack) – I am using Cornitos Nacho Crisps Sizzlin Jalapeno flavor but you can use any one you want.
- Tomato (2 medium) red and fresh
- Capsicum (1 medium) fresh and crisp- I am using green pepper you can use any other as well and make it more colorful.
- Sweet Corn (1 cup) – I am using normal freeze corn. Just wash them up and dip them in room temperature water to make it juicy and nicely tempered.
- Processed Cheese (4 cubes) – I am using here normal Amul processed cheese cubes. You can use any other or cheddar as well if you wish to.
- Tomato Ketchup
- Salt ( to taste)
- Black Pepper (1 tea spoon)
- Chaat Masala (2 tea spoon)
- Mixed Herbs (2 tea spoon)
- Dice the Capsicum and Tomato into small pieces and mix them with corns in a bowl.
- Add Tomato Ketchup, Mayo, Salt and Pepper.
- Place the nachos in a microwave safe plate or bowl.
- Place the mixture created on top of the nachos.
- Put Shredded processed cheese on top of it.
- Microwave for around 1.5 minutes.
- Garnish with some Chaat masala and Mixed Herbs.
and we are done…